Welcome!

I thought I would create a space to share some of my life thoughts as well as some my life's adventures and misadventures. I am not sure what is in store for this Blog. I love God, I love my wife, I enjoy reading, kayaking, cooking, thinking about ways to sustainably help the world's poor, and leaving a smaller carbon footprint on this planet—Steve G’s Eclectic World. As life is both an experiment and a journey so is this blog. I hope that you will take what you like and leave the rest.



Thursday, September 1, 2011

THOUGHTS AND PRAYERS FOR ISRAEL/PALESTINE

"In that day there will be a highway from Egypt to Assyria. The Assyrians will go to Egypt and the Egyptians to Assyria. The Egyptians and the Assyrians will worship together. In that day Israel will be the third, along with Egypt and Assyria, a blessing on the earth. The Lord will bless them, saying, 'Blessed be Egypt my people, Assyria my handiwork and Israel my inheritance.'" Isaiah 19:23-25

I read this today and could not help but think of the pending UN vote for Palestinian statehood. Today I am praying for the Palestinians to have a state in the near future and more importantly for Palestinians and Israelis to live in peace and "worship together."

No comments:

Post a Comment